Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Update, finally!!!

Wow, so I have not worked all month, and I told myself that I would blog at LEAST once a week, and here it is a month and a half later....Needless to say, we have had lots of things happen since then....
First of all, my baby turned 8 years old on Feb 28th! We had a fun friend birthday party, took him to Olive Garden for dinner, and he got baptized! Traci made the cake and it was DELICIOUS and Brigham thought he was the luckiest kid in the world to have a real football cake! The kid is obsessed with football! We had a football themed party, and I think he got 5 footballs from friends. I must say though, of all the tasks as a mother, I HATE putting on friend birthday parties! I always stress and stress about it and I am always worried we are going to run out of things to do until their parents come. But, this one was really fun and they had a great time.

No comments: