Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New baby Pic



So this is not MY baby, but look at this picture!!!! I WISH I had a picture like this of my baby! almost 17 weeks, and I can't believe how much they change in a few short weeks. I am really not sure what I am having. After thinking it was twins for so long, I don't know what to think anymore!




Speaking of babies, mine turned 13 last week?!?!?!?!? I feel incredibly old! And boy, is she a teenager! She is gorgeous though and I love her and thank the Lord every day for her in my life! She teaches me SO much!!!


5 comments:

Brooke said...

Is that Jayde??? No way! She's grown up so much! What a little cutie. :)

Ty Lyman said...

She looks so much like you. It seems like just yesterday that Jayde and Kurt were best buds eating cherioes on the floor together. Wow, how time fly's.

Lynsie said...

Can you believe it?!?!?! It is crazy!

Richins Family said...

Lyns! Jayde is beautiful and looks just like you. Time sure does fly...

jessica zepeda said...

hahaha the baby looks kinda creepy... not gonna lie...

but jayde is hawwwt.