Friday, April 3, 2009

Brigham's Baptism

So I am slowly catching up on our lives the past two months. Brigham was baptized, on his birthday, and the day turned out to be perfect!!! We were a little worried about if it was going to happen or not, but he REALLY wanted to be baptized on his birthday, so with the help of a super aunt, the day went off without a hitch! He is such a sweet spirit and I am so proud of him and the person he is becoming! I made this cake- not nearly as fancy OR delicious as Traci's, but those ARE football candles. I was pretty proud of that!
We had a lunch after and everyone came over for it. It was so fun to get together! (Jay looks disgusted in this picture for some reason. :) That is my brother Nathan, his daughter Bethany and my mom in the background

Brigham decided he wanted to have Jay baptize him. They really have a good relationship and I am so grateful to Jay for being so wonderful to my kids! I could not ask for a better husband!
My brothers sang "I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus", and Nicole gave a really great talk! It was a great day we will always remember!


1 comment: