Monday, September 28, 2009

WAY Behind!


Haha! No pun intended. I am so far "behind", but I want to get the important things in, so here we go! These pictures are SO not flattering, but alas, they are part of the story. So little baby Grant kept trying to come early, but there was a problem: his feet were coming first! So my midwife came up with this Chinese torture position to get him to turn. Seriously, thi s was ALMOST as bad as the worst contractions! I had to stay in this position for 20 min. YOU try it 8 months pregnant! Well, he never turned, but he did pull his feet up, so it was worth it in the end. I think we were watching Wheel of Fortune or something when I was doing this.

1 comment:

Ty Lyman said...

I did that one :P My babies like to come out upside down...it works wonders :)Midwives are great :)